Hold on. We are out of our element. The data, which at one time was within this realm, might have been zapped to another dimension. Scanning for new information . . . All data has been collected and stored for safe keeping. We promise.
Some hidden links were discovered.
Residents Who Lost Homes In San Diego County’s West Fire Sift Through The Ashes (Jul 2018) cannot believe she lost her home in the fire. “They had it all caution-taped off,” Ford said. “But I didn’t care — I just wanted to go in there and try to find something that was grandmother’s or my d
Fire crews make progress in Goleta as some residents return to find charred ruins (Jul 2018) The couple also packed up their five cats and . Jerry Brown declared a state of emergency. . Several of the homes lost in the West fire were at Alpine Oaks Estates, a 66-space mobile home park on Al
Some Alpine fire evacuations lifted; residents find homes in ruins (Jul 2018) So far, 34 homes, one business and 21 accessory buildings like barns and sheds have been destroyed . . But Kimberly Page of the County Fire Authority, who walked neighborhoods assessing the damage wit
Erratic Lake Christine Fire Takes Basalt Residents And Aspen Workers By Surprise (Jul 2018) It took Brett a couple hours to load up some clothes . His family lives in El Jebel Mobile Home Park, which is just below the fire zone. This La Veta Woman Lost 5 Of 8 Family Homes And Cabins To The
‘I had no idea the flames could go that fast’: Goleta devastated by fire as record heat burns path of destruction (Jul 2018) The couple also packed up their five cats . Jerry Brown declared a state of emergency because of the fire. Several of the homes lost in the West fire were at Alpine Oaks Estates, a 66-space mobile h
WATCH: Car flips into AL Sonic parking lot on 18th of Jul 2018 Social media has shown just how powerful it can be once again, helping to get lost things . catch toy box on fire with lighter, burn bedroom in Cape Girardeau Co., MO According to East County Fire C
Vassalboro couple loses mobile home to fire of unknown cause (some months now) Kennebec Journal & Morning Sentinel Kennebec Journal & Morning Sentinel VASSALBORO — A couple in their 70s is homeless after fire tore through their rented mobile home Thursday off Route 32 in Vassalboro, destroying the home and all their belongings. Ron and Sandra Goguen’s 5-week-old kitten is believed to have perished .
Fire destroys two-story home in Vassalboro (many weeks now) Press Herald Press Herald He said the home was destroyed. “When we showed up on scene, the house was pretty much fully engulfed,” Rowe, son of Vassalboro Fire Chief Eric Rowe, said by phone Saturday afternoon. “It’s a total loss.” He said two people lived in the house. Rowe .
Refrigerated trailer catches fire, damaging Hannaford warehouse in South Portland (some months now) Press Herald Press Herald SOUTH PORTLAND — Firefighters from South Portland and neighboring communities responded to a fire Thursday morning at the Hannaford Distribution Center on Hemco Road. A refrigerated trailer parked at a loading dock caught fire at about 9:30 a.m. .
and more »
Bikers turn out to save North Vassalboro mill (since Feb, 2018) Press Herald Press Herald NORTH VASSALBORO — People of all ages and experience levels from six states and a Canadian province descended on a beloved landmark and community center in North Vassalboro on Sunday to help rebuild the facility after it sustained heavy damage .
and more »
Waterville family escapes home fire after dog alerts them to smoke (since Jan, 2018) Kennebec Journal & Morning Sentinel Kennebec Journal & Morning Sentinel WATERVILLE — A vigilant dog woke its owners to a fire in their house on Trafton Road early Wednesday morning that Fire Chief David LaFountain said started around a fireplace in the family, or living room, on the first floor where the couple had been .
and more »
Fire damages Winslow mobile home – Kennebec Journal & Morning Sentinel (since Jan, 2018) Kennebec Journal & Morning Sentinel Fire damages Winslow mobile home Kennebec Journal & Morning Sentinel WINSLOW — A fire late Tuesday morning at a mobile home in Pleasant Ridge Mobile Home Park off Benton Avenue was sparked by a heating system malfunction, according to Winslow fire Lt. Jeff Reny. “The smoke pipe had a hole in it and it burned . Carson .
Fire at abandoned Sanford mill investigated as suspicious (months ago) Press Herald Press Herald The rear tower of the abandoned Stenton Trust Mill burned June 23 in the largest mill fire Sanford firefighters have ever fought. More than 100 firefighters from 20 communities battled that blaze, and two of the three boys charged with setting it have .
and more »